When users take the time and effort to add a comment to one of your posts, wouldn’t you like to thank them about it? Here aretwo different methods to thank your users after they commented.
- A quick explanation and guide to the implementation of the new comment form function introduced with WordPress 3.0
- A good technique to highlight comments made by specific users on your blog
- From today, all current and future products at PremiumThemes.net will be embracing GPL. That’s another Premium theme marketplace turning to GPL!
- It’s undeniable that all of us have important women in our lives, without whom life just wouldn’t be as awesomeDuring the month of October, woothemes will be donating a percentage of their proceeds to a local South African breast cancer charity.:
– 20% of total sales of any of our Business themes;
– 100% of the sales of two new themes (to be released in October) which have been designed by top female designers – Veerle Pieters & Sarah Parmenter.
- All wordpress.com themes can be downloaded from automattic. If you like one of them in particular, head to that page!
Discussion about future of Free WordPress themes
- Alex Denning over at WPShout brings up an interesting point in his post titled Free WordPress Themes? Forget it. It’s Over. Basically, he argues that free WordPress themes aren’t getting the love and attention they used to, mostly due to commercial themes taking all the spotlight.And you, what do you think? Go give your opinion!
And a great article listing all 33 WordPress plugins you could use to enhancing commenting functions on your blog!
- 33 WordPress plugins, which can be used effectively to power up and evolve comment form possibilities and security
- A new dark Premium WordPress theme, for those of you who are looking for a nice Portfolio theme, it can be interesting.
- This plugin may not be useful to everyone as it can be rplaced by other methods that do not need a plugin for that, but for those of you who like plugins, and who are migrating pages from an old website, are changing the directory of your WordPress installation, or simply who manage affiliate links on your blog, it can be useful!
- Another compilation of useful small tutorials to style and customize the comments on your WordPress blog. Some of them are well known but that’s a nice post to keep in mind.
- A nice tutorial to combine jQuery and WordPress, and display a list of your latest posts with the possibility to show excerpts of these posts.
- There are many WordPress cheatsheets all over the Internet, which sometimes makes it more diffuclt to fid a good one. But now you’ve got a list with all the best cheatsheets in one post!