If you have to create tabs for the Facebook fan pages you admin, for a single fan page or for dozens, this plugin can help you: Wp Facebook Applications adds a new menu to your WordPress site. From there, you will be able to create new tabs on the fly.
How to create a Facebook tab on your fan page?
In order to get a tab on your Facebook page, follow these steps:
- After downloading the plugin, activate it it and go to the new menu that appears on your admin panel
- In the FB Applications menu, click on “Add new”
- In the new page that appears, have a look at the parameters panel below the content input panel
- Go to the following URL to create your Facebook application: http://www.facebook.com/developers/createapp.php
- Once you have given a name to your app, go to the Web Site tab
- There, fill in the URL of your website
- Above it, you will have your Application ID and your Application Secret. Copy these values and paste them into the parameters box of your new WordPress page
- If you want to display a Facebook comments box below the content that will displayed to your fans, add the number of comments you want the form to show by default in the box of the parameters panel. If you are not interested in this option, simply leave it empty.
- Upload the image you want the non fans of your page to see, and set it as Featured Image.
- You can now create the content your fans will see: text, videos, images, you choose! Once you are done, publish this new page.
- Copy the URL of the page (given in the parameters panel)
- Back to your Facebook applications settings, go to Facebook integration tab, and paste that URL into the “Tab URL” field
You are done! You can now add this new application to all the pages you want!
If you still have questions or remarks, do not hesitate