2 days from now, I will be in a plane, flying to San Francisco for WordCamp SF 2012. I am super lucky, I know.
Let’s get a few things out-of-the-way first:
- I have never travelled that far before
- I am already stressing about the jet lag: I don’t want to waste any time, I want to live every minute that I will spend there, and be my best for the WordCamp. You can’t chat and help around if you are sleepy!
- I don’t know much about San Francisco: all I know, I have learnt from movies, TV shows, and books about startups in The Valley.
I won’t have much free time there, but I intend to make the best of it! But since I don’t know much about the city, I thought I’d ask you for help!
So here is my list; let me know what’s missing, and what can be deleted from there!
- Climb Telegraph Hill, to get a nice view over the city
- Walk the Golden Gate Bridge – I guess that’s a must
- Have a look at the cable cars.
- Fisherman’s Wharf, Ferry Building
- And of course walk the streets and look around!
What do you think?
Title in reference to San Francisco, from Maxime Le Forestier. Sadly, that’s the only song that comes to my mind right now.